Whack! That's how fast you create a new item in your MINI by orderbird.
- Open Menu > Inventory > Folders.
- Select the right folder for the new item or create a new folder by tapping on the blue [+] at the bottom right.
- Now please give the following information for the new item:
- Name (will be abbreviated with the first two letters on the sales screen).
- Is the item one of your favorites/best sellers?
- Variable price? Then activate "Custom price". Set a standard price that you can freely adjust at any time during the booking process.
- Non-discountable: Activate this option for itemss where discounts should not be applied to in the shopping cart. Super handy, for example, for deposits ("Pfand").
- Inherit DATEV accounts: The DATEV settings are inherited from the category, so you don't have to set them for the product.
- The price, or default price for products with custom price
- Default tax rate (and DATEV regular VAT account for in-house, if "inherit DATEV accounts" is not activated)
- To go price and tax rate (with DATEV account)
Barcode number (only if you work with barcodes)
Color: By default the color of the current category is used. But with a single tap you can set a color of your choice
- Tap on [Add].
You can edit your items any time. Just search for the item via Menu > Inventory > All items and tap on it to edit it. Don't forget to save ;-)