Do you feel it already - the wonderful feeling of working in compliance with the KassenSichV ;) ? The next step will help you to increase sales in your business: make your customers' cards glow! Time to get ready for card payments with the MINI by orderbird!
You will receive an email to register for cashless payment with our partner Bambora after your registration on your MINI by orderbird. Click on the link in the email to go to the online form and activate your card payment. This will take about 15 minutes. Yes, I know: "Paperwork again". But consider: you're only doing it once! And think of your revenue with this: an investment in your wealthy future.
This is what you need to activate the card payment
- The tax number of your company (in the format 123/45/67890) or, if available, the trade register number (e.g.: HRB12345B).
- Details for all owners/shareholders (if there is more than one person):
- Percentage share in the company
- Private address
- Date of birth
- Revenue data
- estimated annual turnover
- average value per invoice
- percentage of card payment from annual turnover (estimation)
- IBAN of your company's bank account for the daily payouts
- Confirmation of your company's bank account, e.g. a screenshot from your online banking with full name, IBAN and bank name. And please not older than 2 months.
- A digital version of your business registration (PDF or similar) if your company is not registered in the trade register.
Want some help filling out the form?
Then click on the one that suits your company type:
To complete the card payment application, you set a digital signature at the end. Pretty simple, see for yourself: Digital Signature
Note for lucky owners of several MINI by orderbird: If you own more than one MINI by orderbird for the same point of sale, it is enough to register the card payment once. In this case, please send us a message or let us know in the chat on MY orderbird which e-mails you used to register the devices. So none will be forgotten during the activation!
Please note that you will then receive the payouts summed up for all terminals.