Chip payment can be made with every type of cards. And this is how it works:
- Select the payment method "card payment".
- Specify whether tips should be added to the purchase value (if you have activated the tip query).
- Insert the card with the chip first into the lower card slot of the MINI by orderbird, as shown in the small drawing above the slot. Make sure that the chip is on the top side.
Note: For payments of €50 or more, the customer must enter their PIN.
- Once the payment is made, the card can be pulled out again.
- Print the receipt - and you're done!
You can also make contactless payments