The first step is the hardest? But not with orderbird!
- Create your MY orderbird account directly on your MINI by orderbird and follow the instructions in the activation email.
- Enter a few key data about your business on MY orderbird and activate your online TSE automatically.
Sounds like paperwork? It is, but digital doesn't set dust and you can do this in the blink of an eye - if you need about 5 minutes to blink ;).
By the way, that's all the paperwork you need to fill out for a successful start on MY orderbird:
Important note: You can only work with your MINI by orderbird in compliance with the KassenSichV once you have completed this registration. Therefore, please make sure that you enter all your data correctly, especially your commercial tax number. Afterwards, you can check the status of your online TSS by clicking on "TSE" on the left.
Just as important are your bank information and your confirmation of the SEPA direct debit mandate. This is currently the only payment option to settle the monthly license fees for your MINI by orderbird. In addition, you automatically activate your MINI by orderbird license by providing your bank details.
By the way: this is what you can do in MY orderbird
- Keep an eye on your sales data at all times, even when you are not in the store
- Send digital invoices to your customers by e-mail
- Forward sales data reports and GoBD exports to your tax advisor or auditor
- and much more!
Find out how all of this works in the Analyzing section.