A contactless payment can be made using an app or with cards that have the NFC icon. You can do this like this:
- Select the payment method "card payment".
- Specify whether a tip should be added to the purchase value (if you have activated the tip query).
- hold his card for a few seconds on the wide area at the top of the MINI by orderbird or
- unlock their cell phone and hold it against the wide area at the top of the MINI by orderbird to pay with Google Pay or Apple Pay.
- Note: for payments over €50, the customer must enter their PIN.
- Once the payment is made, just print the receipt - done!
Unfortunately, contactless payment is not supported by all cards. The "Girocard" payment method has been activated on some debit or EC cards. These can not be settled contactless. In this case, the MINI by orderbird will beep briefly and ask you to insert the card. In this case, please insert the card into the card reader to make the payment.
If Apple Pay rejects payments, the person making the payment must select another card in their Apple Wallet. Most likely, a Girocard is stored there.
Advantage for you: since no direct debits are allowed which would be possible with Girocard, every payment is guaranteed to be covered.
You can also make payments via chip