With your MINI by orderbird, the online TSE is already included in the package. As soon as you have entered all the data in MY orderbird, your printed receipts will have a TSS signature!
But what exactly does it say? And what does the "TSE status" field mean?
This is what a receipt with TSS looks like
What's the meaning?
Here you can find out what the information on your receipt mean:
- TSE transaction: Sequence number of the transaction signed by the TSE.
- TSE signature no.: Sequential number of times the TSE has been contacted by orderbird. Please note: This number may differ from the "TSE transaction" number, because a request to the TSE may be sent repeatedly until a response is received.
- TSE-Start: The exact date when the TSE started processing the billing information.
- TSE-Stop: The exact date when the TSE has finished processing the invoice information.
- TSE serial number: 65-digit serial number of your TSE, consisting of digits and lower case letters.
- TSE Time Format: The time zone that the TSE uses to sign your receipts. UTC is the coordinated universal time.
- TSE Signature: 88-digit identification code consisting of digits, special characters, lowercase and uppercase letters. This is the code that makes your invoice KassenSichV compliant.
- TSE hash algorithm: The way a signature is calculated from your receipt data. The algorithm "ecdsa-plain-SHA256" is used.
- TSE status: This is the current status of the TSE.
- In evalution: The provider of the TSE is currently under evaluation at the German Federal Office for Information Security, the BSI (see Products under certification). You do not need to do anything.
Must it really be so long?
Definitely, for two reasons:
- By law, we are required to provide all technical information that may be relevant to an audit of your operation.
- All information must be printed in an appropriate font size so that it can be read by people without technical aids.