You have changed your opening hours or want to advertise new offers? This is how you keep your receipt up to date, directly on your orderbird MINI:
- Go to the menu on the orderbird MINI and tap on [Settings] > [Receipt].
- You can configure:
- Comply with KassenSichV by printing? Then activate "Always print a receipt".
- Save paper? Then change the text size on your receipt.
- Tap on [Edit header] to enter the name and address of your shop / studio (mandatory information within the framework of the KassenSichV).
- Tap on [Edit footer] to enter your tax number (mandatory information within the framework of the KassenSichV) and further information. Here you can also enter your opening hours, current offers or whatever you want to have on the receipt.
- If you want to know how everything looks, swipe down and tap on [Print test receipt].
Please sign in to leave a comment.