On MY orderbird > [Invoices] you will find an overview of all invoices that you have issued in the orderbird MINI. The invoices are stored there for 10 years in compliance with the tax office.
Finding an invoice
- Go to MY orderbird > [Invoices]
- Now you will see all your bills in chronological order, starting with the most recent bill.
- To find a specific invoice, use the search options:
- Limit the period if you remember the approximate date of the invoice.
- Search for the invoice number or the amount.
- Or are you sure that it was a specific payment method ? Then you can also adjust the setting here and see the matching invoices.
- Of course, you can also combine the various search options with each other and further narrow your search.