Just sold an item and got it already returned? No problem on the same shift in your orderbird MINI!
- Open [Main Menu] > [Transactions]
- Open the relevant invoice. You can recognize them by the receipt number.
- Tap [Refund]. You can only refund an invoice in full, not individual products!
- Provide a reason for the chargeback. You can choose from "Mistyped", "Complaint", "Training/test booking" and "Other". Using “Other”, you can enter your own reason.
- Tap [Refund] in the top right.
- A receipt for the chargeback is automatically printed out.
Card payments are credited back to the cardholder's account when you reopen the bill!
You can find an overview of the returned products in the x- or z-report of your orderbird MINI.