As soon as you have finished the shift in your orderbird MINI, you can no longer refund a transaction. You have three options for refunding after the shift ended.
Book a negative price and pay out the amount in cash
- Tap [€] (at the top of the orderpad).
- Enter the amount of the refund.
- Tap [+/-] in front of the entered amount to switch to minus.
- Select a free price item or quickly create a new one for the refund.
- Tap [Add] at the bottom.
- Finish the checkout and pay out the amount.
Grant a discount, e.g. when exchanging the goods.
- Add the new items to the cart.
- Tap on the folder "Discounts" - if you don't see it, make it visible in settings > item list!
- Tap on [Custom discount].
- Select [Amount] as the type.
- Enter the amount and reason.
- Tap on [Add Discount].
- Tap [Charge] and finish the payment.
Issue a voucher
If you already have an item to sell voucher, you can use it. Or quickly create a new one from the [€] screen with a free price. Set the tax rate to 0%. For vouchers of a fix amount, the tax is only charged when they are redeemed. You can read more about this kind of vouchers here: Multipurpose vouchers.