Everything in life changes, so do email addresses. This is what you do if you want to have a different email address for MY orderbird.
- Email us from the current MY orderbird email address, in which you tell us the new MY orderbird email address. It looks like this:
"I hereby request that my current MY orderbird email address, oldAdress@provider.xyz, be replaced with the following: newAdress@provider.xyz."
- You will then receive a message from us when we have updated the email address.
- After that, you only have to set a new password.
No access to the old email anymore?
Nothing is impossible, just a bit more complicated:
- You send us your business registration and the new e-mail address. This is the only way we can update the e-mail address. The rest remains the same.
- You receive a message from us when we have updated your email address.
- You set a new password.