You made it to the last step! Congratulations on successfully setting up your orderbird MINI!
Now is the time to activate your license, and you will be ready for your customers! Just open your first checkout day and your license will start automatically. Make a few test bookings to familiarize yourself with the orderbird MINI. To do this, book a few items and invoice them like a normal booking. Afterwards, you will do a refund (approx. 3 min.).
Checkout your day & refund
Do not end the checkout day in orderbird MINI before you have done the refund! Otherwise, the sales will be booked as revenue and will be included in your regular sales! And that means: time to call your tax advisor.
1. Book and charge items
- Tap on [Open day] to start your "checkout day" aka "shift"
- Tap on the folder in which the desired item is located. Alternatively, you can also search for the item.
- Tap on the desired item to add it to the cart.
- Tap on [Charge] at the bottom of the screen, or tap on the cart icon at the upper right to manage items in your cart.
- Choose the payment type.
Optional: Choose tip (before card payments) or make use of the change calculator (for cash payment).
- Make the payment.
- Print the receipt.
2. Refund transactions
- Open [Main Menu] > [Transactions]
- Tap on the receipt > [Refund]
- Choose "Training" as your reason for refund
- Tap on [Refund]
Now a new receipt for the refund is printed and that's it.
In the X- and Z-report of your orderbird MINI the transactions will be shown with the reason as "refund".
Congratulations! You are ready to go!
All six steps are completed, well done! You are now on the safe side legally (with TSE & correct receipt), registered for card payments, are up-to-date with your items, firm in the handling of your orderbird MINI and get daily updated sales data.
Farewell hurts, but even the most beautiful six steps to happiness are ending! Take care and feel free to visit us again...
You want to know even more?
Then we still have something for you:
Also, if you'd like to return to the beginning: Again! Double is better! Back to the start!