To make full use of your orderbird MINI, do activate card payment with our partner Worldline. This way you can reach even more customers and increase your sales. All information about cashless payment with orderbird MINI and Worldline can be found on this page.
The conditions at a glance
- No minimum turnover
- Transaction fees: 1.75%, no other hidden fees or additional costs
- Payouts on the following business day (other payout frequency possible on request)
- 6 months notice period without contract commitment or monthly costs
- Billing is integrated in the orderbird Z-report, no extra cash cut is necessary
- All invoices of your card payments are available on MY orderbird
- Only one invoice is necessary for the customer, as all data is stored on it
Which card providers and payment methods are supported?
You can use orderbird Pay with Worldline with the following cards:
- - VISA
- - Mastercard
- - Maestro
- - Discoverr
In addition, the following contactless payment methods work:
- - any card that supports contactless payment (exception: Giro card, these cards can be charged via chip)
- - Apple Pay
- - Samsung Pay
- - Google Pay
How do I get started with orderbird Pay?
Find out what you need to start your signup with Worldline and how here: Step 2 - Activate your card payments with Worldline.
Still have questions?
Then let our support staff advise you on card payment with your orderbird MINI. We look forward to your inquiry via chat in MY orderbird or on your MINI device itself or contact form.
So, what are you waiting for?