If your customers ever pay by bank transfer, or you want to book external payments, e.g. orders from the online store, delivery service, etc., in your orderbird MINI, you can use the "Invoice" payment type.
To be able to select "Invoice", you have to activate the payment in the settings first: Manage payment methods.
How to create an invoice on your orderbird MINI
- Put everything you want to charge into the shopping cart.
- Select “Invoice” as payment type.
- Fill in the billing information - your customer's name and address are required - and tap continue.
- If desired, you can also enter your customer's email address to let them receive the invoice as a PDF by email. Whether you have entered an e-mail or not, tap on [Next].
- Now you see a summary of your customer's data and let them take a look at it.
- If everything is correct, tap on [Confirm], otherwise use the back-arrow in the upper-left corner.
- Last, but not least, decide whether you want to print a receipt.
- Done. :)