You want a detailed overview of your Worldline transactions? You can get it online directly from Worldline, anytime!
Please note that Worldline does not send you a separate statement and no tax is charged on the transaction fees. The detailed reports you can download online are sufficient for accounting purposes.
- Log in to reports.bambora.com with your Worldline credentials.
- In the top bar, click on “Reports”
- Now you click on the symbol with the green "X" in the respective month under which "Detailed" is written.
- The file will be saved on your computer.
- Afterward, you can open the Excel file with Microsoft Excel. Alternatively, you can use the free program LibreOffice. You can download LibreOffice here for free and install it on your computer or laptop.
In this file, you will find via a corresponding tab:
- an overview with payouts incl. calculated fees,
- your individual sales,
- the payments made to you,
- the payment details,
- possible chargebacks,
- changes (an overview of service fees) and
- an overview of the card types used.
Did you know?
The disagio is tax-free!
orderbird does not offer legal or tax advice. Any information with legal or tax aspects is in no way to be considered legal or tax advice.
Therefore, please contact your tax advisor for a binding statement on how to use orderbird MINI correctly. orderbird excludes any liability for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the information that orderbird provides here with regard to tax procedures.